Happenings on my way to 100!





Friday, February 4, 2011

This is the stuff!


Oh, this song is amazing and so well spoken in my life these days.  I truly am blessed daily and I need to remind myself of that in the midst of all the "stuff" that happens.  I need to remember that God is with me in everything, even when I am trying to get in the shower, and my daughter calls, and asks me to bring something up to the school that she forgot for her project, that's due today.  Even when I try to make dinner and there is pure chaos behind me, at the table, with homework.  Even when I want to sit down and read a good book but the phone keeps ringing and its just a bunch of silly salesmen trying to sell me something I don't need, God is telling me I am truly blessed!  Amen!  He is always near and never far away! :)  I am thankful that He is using everything to make me better for His service and I'll try and remember that in all the "stuff".

No comments:

Post a Comment