Happenings on my way to 100!





Monday, February 14, 2011

My Man!




This is my man!  Mmm...mmm...I love him so much!  We've been married for 17 1/2 years and Lord willing we will continue on for many more!  He is a wonderful man!  He loves the Lord so much and strives to serve the Lord each day with all he has.  He is a youth pastor who loves to invest time in teenagers and see transformation in their lives.  He is a wonderful daddy to my three children.  He treats me so good and loves me so much, I am blessed!  He's my best friend, my lover, my companion and a God given treat.  He makes me laugh, sometimes cry, giggle, smile, talk and so much more.  He helps me be the best me that I can be and encourages me in Jesus everyday! 
Today is Valentine's Day and I just can't say enough about the man that God placed in my life to help make me better.  I love him and will always cherish the time we have together as a couple.  I am blessed to be Robert Baxter's girl!  Love you baby!

2 comments:

  1. You do have a great husband who's impacted many lives! And I'm thankful He brought the two of you together to be such a force for His kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's often hard for me to believe that there is such a thing as a 'happy marriage' but you guys are one of the few couples I truly believe are happy!

    ReplyDelete