Happenings on my way to 100!





Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hmm....

There is no picture tonight, just random writing.  I've been thinking a lot about God lately!  He truly is amazing, isn't He?  It's been a rather up and down week and God seems to know all about it and still hold me in His palm!  The other night I was sitting on the couch and crying out to feel Him and then I did, it felt as though His loving arms were around me and saying, "It's ok, I've got you and I'm not letting go."  Like I said earlier, amazing God!

That reminded me of Hebrews 13:5b-6..."God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'  So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.  What can mere mortals do to me?' "  Again, amazing!

I love that I am never alone in Christ and that even when life seems to be up and down, He makes it an even, smooth ride!  Thank you, Lord for your unconditional love!

I'm glad that I know Him personally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment