I'm not opposed to something new, matter of fact, I would love new furniture! Some things that are new tend to make me a little uneasy and I tend to get frustrated and want to give up. Blogging is by far the newest thing that I have ever done or would consider doing! I wanted to do this because I thought it would be a way to keep up with some great girls that have been in my life for awhile and seem to be moving in different directions.
So, here goes nothing! We've decided to post a picture a day and write about it to keep connected with one another...I don't know about the picture today....use your own imagination! I'm looking forward to this and hopefully won't end up throwing the computer across the room like I wanted to do with my new Droid.
No comments:
Post a Comment