Last week was a horrible week! We all got the Norovirus! (well, all except Robert...he is never in the house long enough to catch anything)
So we spent the afternoon looking for knee braces to help eleviate some of the pain.
Things are better in our house now since I bleached everything in sight! No surprise there if you know anything about me. The kids said it smells like a pool! That's a compliment to me...pool=bleach=clean! OK, every pool isn't always clean but my dream one would be!
Now, that the sickness is gone, I thought I should really feed my family some healthy stuff and so with that being said, I got up earlier than usual today and made them some delicious smoothies!
OK, used the bag kind, but it has yogurt in it! AND, it says it is a full serving of fruits for the day...can't beat that! We all loved it!
So, that's my catching up...hope you all don't get the nasty virus and if you need to smell some clean, stop on by, it still smells like a hint of bleach! :)



Haha, hint of bleach :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's Norovirus??? Doesn't sound fun, glad to hear y'all are feeling better! :)
ReplyDelete