Oh my goodness, May has come and is leaving soon and I haven't even blogged! Where does the time fly? I guess with my everyday busy life! May has been an interesting month.
My second child turned 14! Now I have two teen girls and an almost teen boy...FUN!!!
Mother's Day was great! Below is the gift my three lovely children gave to me.
Their beautiful smiles, their love for each other, and a keepsake memory of how they are growing. A lovely friend took these for me with the help from my children. They did an amazing job at keeping it all secret! Love this gift so much!
Memorial Day was fun. As a family, we went to see a movie together (which hasn't happened in a long time) and out to eat. I have to say we all enjoyed the Avengers very much. The Pizza dinner was great too.
Those are just a few highlights of May as it leaves. I'm going to miss May, it has been a good month of being together, talking together, laughing together and just being a great family! I hope June can hold just as much.
So long, May. Hello, June!
No comments:
Post a Comment