
Super excited this morning to open my email, that I haven't opened in weeks, due to some circumstances that have kept me busy. In my email this morning I was told that I was selected to go to the Women of Faith Conference in Indianapolis, IN! I joined this book blogging site called BookSneeze.com and entered to win tickets to the Women of Faith conference in Indy. At first, I wasn't selected and then this morning, there was the invite in my email!!!
You can't imagine how excited I am to be selected! This has come at a needed time for encouragement! I will be looking forward to going and hearing these godly women share their experiences as well as give God's word to refresh this tired and weary soul.
I would encourage any lady out there reading this to go as well, if you can. These women are truly encourager's for Christ! It is uplifting and full of laughter. Watch the video below to see what I'm talking about!
Stay tuned to my blog as I will post during and after the conference. You can also see more about the event at the Women of Faith twitter page. It will be exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment