Happenings on my way to 100!





Friday, June 24, 2011

Billy Graham In Quotes by Franklin Graham with Donna Lee Toney

 


Growing up in a non-religious home I only heard the name Billy Graham and I never watched any of his crusades.  I became a Christian as a teen and became more familiar with Billy Graham. I've recently become familiar with his books and have grown to adore his writings.  When I was offered a complimentary copy of this book, Billy Graham In Quotes, from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com http://Booksneeze.com book review blogger program, I jumped at the chance!  This book is an amazing work of compilations of quotes from his sermons and other books he has written.  It is an inspiring and thought-provoking read.  The scripture that is offered before each section of quotes is great! Billy's quotes help you really think about God's word and put it into everyday living.  The print and layout of every page makes it easy to read and also easy to use as a resource guide.  This book is a great read for the saved as well as the unsaved.  It can be a great witnessing tool.  It reads like a devotional, so it doesn't take long to read if you aren't an avid reader.  I appreciate Billy Graham's heartfelt, simple messages that help you think through life's circumstances.  I was not required to write a positive review about this book; everything that I have expressed in this review is my own opinion of what I have read and I would highly recommend this book for others to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment