My baby is 11! Time sure does fly by especially in this house! It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing our baby home from the hospital and now, he's 11! This is him with his cake we made for him! He usually gets gipped on the birthday party scene as his birthday usually falls during spring break and we are gone with teens on a trip. This year he pleaded with us about having a birthday party...we gave in and said, "YES!" He was so excited that he went online and looked at cakes that were in the shape of Larry Bird's jersey. He LOVES the Boston Celtics! He found this one and so Robert and myself put in some time to make it happen...it was fun and his faces tells it all what he thought when he saw it finished! We gave him a birthday party at the roller rink...interesting to say the least! 5 boys on skates and being all boy...yeah, insteresting! :)
Just wanted to say how much I love this little boy! He is all boy through and through and such fun. I pray that as he grows he will grow in Christ and in his love of spiritual things. I also hope that as he grows, he won't lose that little boy in him that loves the simple and can have fun with just about anything! He brings wonder and excitement to our house and I love that...not to mention dirty hands and feet too, but we can repaint when he's grown and gone...I just love that God gave him to us! I know God has great things in store for him and Lord willing, he will let God do those great things in him and through him!
Happy Birthday, Buddy! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment